Are you a private person?

Favorite Answer

I'm an introvert by nature, but I can be rather amiable and easy-going in social situations as well. Generally I prefer to spend time alone and do introspective thinking and self-reflection but I have friends who told me that I come off as friendly and easy to talk to.

I guess, I am a private person. But I still like to spill my troubles to strangers sometimes. I prefer to tell them to people I don't know so that they do not have prior impressions and judgement about me.

Source(s): :-)

I'm a private person I don't like to tell people things about myself and i tell my parents nothing encase there ashamed or embarrassed with me

Source(s): Me
  • Rosa

Yes, but I'm afraid that it's quite difficult to stay that way

• Marcia

yes. prefer not being around others when certain actions are necessary. what I do is my business and noone elses -- including my hubby at times

• I would say yes

Inasmuch as the world would ever really let me be.

Most of the time yep.

yes i am,and i hate that because it stops me from buliding a close,trustfull realationship with someone

If keeping to oneself is privacy, then yes I am.

i keep things to myself. and i dont like depending on others.

unfortunately in this world, we need other people... like referees on resume etc...