I want to dye my hair black with red highlights.?

Well, school is stating soon an I want a different look so before school I want to dye my hair black and have red highlights in the same day and i don't know if i can do it all in the same day or not but im going to a salon and getting it done, is it safe to get it all done in the same day?

well, i thought about it, what shade of red do i use? my friends say bright and my parents say dark so i have no clue..

Favorite Answer

Please be sure you want those colors, they are the two hardest colors to get it. Right now yes you want a change but TRUST ME you will want it out eventually and it will be VERY HARD & DAMAGING on your hair.

Im going through this right now and I have no clue what Im going to do cause I dont want my hair fryed. Ive only had it black for 2 months & I want it gone! Please be sure -just some advice

If you go to a salon to get it done, they'll do it all in the same day safely and professionally