Ebay item not as described case - tracking shows delivered but seller denied?

Last week I ordered a brand new Nintendo 3DS and when I got the package, inside was a broken PS Vita that couldn't turn on. I immediately contacted the seller about this problem and the seller ignored me for 2 days straight. I then contacted Ebay customer support team and opened a dispute. The seller answer back in the dispute claiming he sent the right thing and that I'm "scamming" him. Then I responded to the seller in the dispute stating that he is a liar and I took pictures of the broken PS vita and videotaped the unboxing of the package. I also sent the photos and videos to eBay the day afterwards. On that same day the seller responded, I escalated to a claim and Ebay favored on ym side and provided me a prepaid shipping label and asked me to ship the package back to the seller within 7 days. I did that and yesterday's night the tracking for the package said "delivered" on UPS.com. I contacted the seller 3 hours and stating that the tracking said "delivered" at his house last night and he denied me by telling me to "F**k off" and there's no package DESPITE tracking said "DELIVERED"! Will I still get refunded by Ebay/PayPal??? I paid $244.88 for the original purchase so I'm assuming I didn't need signature confirmation??? Or did I? Am I covered by Ebay Buyers Protection Program?! Please help me out as I'm worrying and think I have a heart attack at any moment!

Favorite Answer

Report it to ebay and paypal. Almost everything they do is to the benefit of the buyer. So it's possible you will get refunded. Keep all your proof and emails from the seller to use against him.