I want to read Stephen King's Misery novel?

I just saw Misery, and all I have to say that it was fantastic. I was wondering where could I find a link for the novel online? I've never read any Stephen King before so could you leave a review in the comment section if you've read it before, if you could that would be just great, thanks!

Favorite Answer

Like so many of Stephen King books they do not cross over that well into film, so if you liked the film you will LOVE the book.

He has many good books out there, he hit an :odd" patch when he was recovering from the major car accident BUT imho has got back to being "him" in his last 5 or so books.

I have read SK since he first came out and have all his books from the very start.........I really liked his gunslinger series...........so if you wanted to start with a more bite sized novel this group of books would be very good as well.

ALL of his books are MUCH better as books than when made into films or a TV series, sometimes they bear little relation to his actual story [imo]

Read Misery Online

• chorle

I don't know anyplace you can legally download it online unless your local library has a ebook lending program like Overdrive but SFF Audio podcast posted an audio drama base on Steven King's Salem's Lot

and there was a Steve King short story that Tales To Terrify was able to podcast with other Bram Stoker award nominees

it is very likely that your local library has all of Stephen King's books and the older ones are likely to be on a shell waiting for you.

It's a 87 hour read fyi