Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

How soon do pregnancy symptoms show? ?

Okay, so on July 16, I had sex. According to my phone I began ovulating on the 23 of July (a week after having sex) but then according to a much more reliable source it said I began ovulation on the 22 of July and I'm aware that sperm can live up to a week. The guy I had sex with said that he didn't come, but I'm like 90% positive he did. Also I'm 17 so I know I'm more fertile. This past week I've noticed some differences in my body like that I'm peeing a lot more, my boobs hurt, I'm tired, and I have slight cramping, and spotting too. I'm not to get mg period for a couple weeks so I know its not PMS related. Although its probably too soon, I thought maybe these could be related to conception. I also found that symptoms like I mentioned could begin the week I concieved, which would be this week. Tell me what you think. What are the odds of me being pregnant?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

My symptoms started at 6 weeks pregnant.

The only symptoms I had before 6 weeks were implantation spotting and implantation cramping.

You could be pregnant. Take a test once you are late on your period or miss it completely.

• 8 years ago

You usually get symptoms 6-8 weeks in. It's proven that if you think too much of being pregnant, you'll actually experience symptoms of pregnancy. Try not to stress

• liz
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Usually around 6 weeks, after the pregnancy is well established. You could be pregnant already but unfortunately I dont know of any pregnancy test that works this early in your cycle. All you can do is wait.

Best of luck.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.