the walking dead tv series?

I am inlove with the walking dead tv series!

anyone else love it?

who is your fave person? i dont want shane to die :(..

does anyone know who survives in the end? I think its amazing how they do the makeup! i wanna be an extra!

what do u think the scariest part has been?

What would you do in there situation?

Favorite Answer

Shane is already dead he turned into a walker and ricks son shot him

I heard the buzz about it, I watched the first episode and.....haven't watched one since. I don't know, it just didn't appeal to me. "Seen this sheeyat before" was my basic feeling. Does it get better? I've turned people on to Dexter and Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad takes some patience to get rolling on it. Am I missing something? Sons of Anarchy pretty much sucks, but I will use it for my indoor bike exercise to kill time. Mad Men blew whales, the first episode was so bad, that's on Netflix Streaming, too. I don't think MadMen will mesh with me, I'll tolerate Sons of Anarchy when the last episode of Breaking Bad runs out. Does the Walking Dead get better than the first episode? I hope so. I'll probably end up seeing episode 2. That's my input on this.

• hone

Oh and the loads of zombies chomping off risk free human beings looks pleasing to you? develop up, each and every little ingredient does no longer would choose to have the regulation coming in between. do now no longer continuously bypass crying to courtroom for petty concerns. besides the instructor is extremely regularly used and you will now no longer have a great gamble.

well all i know is that glenn dies when some a******* finds rick and the others and lori dies with judy her baby she takes a bullet and falls over her baby and walkers start to eat her, poor glenn man im fu******.if it happens then i just go to my school make a base find survivors,food,water,weapons and lets kill zombies man Hope this works and my favorite character is glenn and no scary scenes hope i dont spoil the seies if you dont believe me search on you tube Rip glenn and the walking dead 46,47,48 and 49