Men, which type of women would you rather choose to live with?

A. Extremely attractive but somewhat dull and non-intellectual

B. Decent looking, smart and willing to do your wishes

C. Not as good looking but is incredibly smart and could raise a family by herself

Favorite Answer

Option B

A. is going to be true for most men, particularly alpha males.

Edit: To the thumbers-down and wuss guys-this is retarded. After a long day at work making important decisions, I don't need a woman with a similar high pressure/status job to talk to. I want someone empathetic, hot/cute, feminine, sexy, and someone who doesn't even know jack-all about Federal Reserve interest rate policy or the Islamic Brotherhood & the Syrian uprising.

Most alpha males don't care for an intellectual equal. It's not sexism. It's just the last thing I require in a romantic partner.

B but not because of the dishes, A would be fun but would get boring or annoying pretty fast and C I dont see why I would need someone to raise a family on their own, may as well take smart and good looking over just smart

And willing to do your wishes?

Good grief, a lot of you guys seem to not understand the difference between a woman and a damn slave. Get your priorities straight! Either you want a woman or a slave! Can't have both!

I dont live with - I find the one and marry her

• Kevin

B and c

one who will love and respect me as much as i do her

B.

Anti above has it! (: