Whats Wrong with me????????????

I Used to like this guy who is very very good looking and he hurt me so i moved on.But Yesterday I went to the carnival with my cousins and i seen him walk to a ride i was going to and i freaked out because my boy cousin wanted to get on with me but when i seen him i right away wanted to get on with my girl cousin so we can get on the ride with him but i couldn't find her and i freaked out.

The more I looked at him i was in love and my heart like stopped i don't know why if i didn't like him before i went to the carnival.BTW it was so embarressing cause he went to another ride even as im writing this im embarressed.What Happened??Am I Boy Crazy?? I don't know why i acted like that it was stupid please Help??

Favorite Answer

you just still have feelings for him because your not over him its normal.! It'll take time book you'll soon be over him.!

Jah you can give a guy a chance if you still love him like me last year me and my girl friend we broke but this year we try to fix things an now we are in love again" Love is blind my friend...

no ur horny need a good hard dick

You still love him. :-)