Andy asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

How do i deal with a sleep creeper?

Okay so here's the story, I live in a house with my dad,and a lot of other tenants we own the house but we rent out the empty rooms and he rents out to one of his friends, hes a cross dresser I've known for a while but I only learned he was gay a few weeks back, I don't judge I don't care if your gay just as long as you don't hit on me, so I was sleeping last night and it was like 4 am, he came to my room dressed as a woman, I sleep with my grandma while she visits so she sleeps in the bed while i sleep on the floor, so I always lock the door but I think he came in when my grandma went to use the bathroom, she does very often, I was asleep, then he started touching my legs, I woke up soon after I saw him pretty clearly but I dont think he saw my eyes open, so I mumbled and pretended to go back to sleep hoping he would leave, he continued and I then pretended to wake up, he left pretty fast, I heard and saw him very well, I knew it was him cuz I've seen him cross dress before, it was very akward and he doesn't really work so i see him around the house a lot, he's actually a pretty good friend, I know him pretty well, but I would have never expected this, Im sure I established myself for being straight and i do get hit on by guys sometimes :( I'm 17 he's 24, I don't want to have a conversation about it and I don't want to act like I didnt see him, cuz he might do it again, what should I do it was very uncomfortable :(

• Dr. D
    Favorite Answer

Make up your mind to be strong. Do NOT play like a victim. You do not have to hold a conversation with him. Just tell him, "I don't want any night visits from you. If you try it again you'll be in big trouble." Do NOT hold a conversation with him. If he tries to talk to you just say, "You know what I mean." If anything else happens then tell you dad that the psycho is hitting on you late at night.

• boler

Sleep Creepers

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How do i deal with a sleep creeper?

Okay so here's the story, I live in a house with my dad,and a lot of other tenants we own the house but we rent out the empty rooms and he rents out to one of his friends, hes a cross dresser I've known for a while but I only learned he was gay a few weeks back, I don't judge I...

Source(s): deal sleep creeper: https://bitly.im/B0Fpc

I'd tell your dad right away. He has no right to do what he did to you. That is sexual harassment. Don't try to talk with him at all. And if you dad don't do anything about it , Report it to a police officer. Hopefully your dad will kick him out of the house.

Um you should either try to forget about what happened. Or you could sit him down and talk to him about it, and explain to him it's inappropriate behaviour considering the fact you aren't gay.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/yzNsN

think about something else play some video games relax.

GO TO A CHATHOLIC SCHOOL. And study to be a nun. Follow God and keep your virtues intact.

make sure you lock the door and stay out his way! i feel sorry for you D: