How to go to an international university for a degree?

I am from Australia, and in Australia we do a test called the HSC, and we get a score from that HSC (It is called an ATAR), the higher your ATAR the more chance you have of getting into a good university. Although this is the case, i'd really like it if i could study abroad in the United States or Europe, what's the best way for me to be able to do this? Any help is appreciated, thank you!!

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.