HDMI PORT USB ADAPTER?

I want to buy a TABLET that does not have HD MI port. Running Android OS. If I plug this adapter

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HDMI-male-to-Dual-Link-DVI...

Into it can I run a cable from the Tablet to my HD MI port on TV and use? I watch TV on the web and the cable from PC to the TV is annoying and thought rigging a small Tablet would work?

Favorite Answer

Why don't you tell us what tablet you WANT, then we'll tell you how to connect it to the TV, if it's possible?

Two specific digital formats, handiest compatible through using a 200 dollar converter. Equal for FireWire. You do have a video out, correct? Thats the satisfactory you're going to do in direct mode with out conversion. The HD video cams nonetheless give you ample lines in regular video out to seem spectacular. Bear in mind, when you record straight to disc, the avi or wmv file is compressed already, so you don't fairly get broadcast nice.

He comprado muchas veces cables hdmi de sitios web, porque siempre tienen los mejores precios por una calidad excelente, el ultimo que compre fue un cable hdmi de alta velocidad con Ethernet, 3D y canal de retorno de audio, súper precio para un producto de calidad.