Dragon flies chasing me?

Ok two days ago I went to take my dog out to my back yard. There were what looked like blue dragon flies with eyes that are in front and on top of there head like a real fly. There were hunting and when one spotted me it chased me out of my back yard. Then it left me alone. Are dragon flies territorial Or something I need to know cause that would be useful to information to begin with?

Favorite Answer

Dragon flies are predatory insects. Perhaps you were stirring up small insects and the fly was merely capitalizing on his good fortune.

Yeah they chase me too . The are try to do something to us I think lol

Dragonflies are harmless, even though they look scary. The one that "chased" you was probably just checking you out.

maybe it was attracted to something such as a smell or something having a bright colour that you were wearing ! maybe it thought you were a big flower !

Source(s): nature