Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Is he shy or not interested?

I have a bit of a situation with this guy who asked me out, texted me for a week afterwards, and I asked him a couple more times to hang out. He agreed, took me out, paid, held doors, etc, and has texted me the odd time in the past. I asked him to get together the other week and he had family visiting (which I can verify is true). He didn't bother to offer to reschedule or anything, and I haven't heard from him in almost two weeks now. I've already written him off, but my friends say give it another go and now I'm just plain lost. Input appreciated, thanks!

Background info: We're both in our early/mid twenties, working during the summer and attending university in the fall.

Edit: Normally I'd say "oh he probably met someone else" but not with this guy. This guy is pretty laid back and shy and I know he doesn't have much of a history with girls.

Try texting him. If he doesnt, then he might be interested in another girl..

text him tell ur super horny. if he text back. then u know he wants you. if he doesn't find you a new one