I need help with Fruits Baskets haha?? manga > anime?

So, I'm currently on chpt. 74 of Fruits Basket but I cba with it anymore (I'm reading it on my phone and it takes forever) so, I was wondering... what episode of the anime would that chpt be in?? Watching it would be easier.

Favorite Answer

the anime ended before the manga ended. The producers and director then decided, after viewing the end, it was best not to finish the anime. And to be perfectly honest, i wouldnt want to watch it again anyway. I own it on dvd and it skips around too much. The entire storyline is thrown out of order in the anime compared to the manga.

The manga Fruits Basket was adapted into an anime.

Most manga adapted into anime will never follow the entire manga, to the end. Most of these anime seasons only last up to 24-28 episodes (there are exceptions, but that's usually the case for shoujo manga adapted into anime).

You'll have to read it. The last episode of the anime ends at volume 6, chapter 34. Which is way past what you've read.

If you really think it takes forever, just read the last ten chapters. You still get a pretty good idea of what happens.

The anime only went up to volume 8 in terms of plot, but it was very diffrent, akito is not female in disguise in the anime she all male, there iz more friendship scenes between tohru/hana/uo ect

To behonest if you want to watch thecanime you need to watch it all and ignore the manga

Excel Saga has a canines named Menchi, even although that is rated mature.... Ranma a million/2 has human beings cursed to coach into animals. ok.O. Beast is a few conflict between animals and human beings. Oldie. Chi's candy house is a few cat. Nyan Koi is yet another cat-centric anime. Ghost thoughts (English dub is the humorous one) has a possessed cat as a character. Kamichu additionally has a possessed cat. spoil Explorers has a foul canines, and a character who turns right into a mouse. SGT Frog has frog-like aliens. Nichijou has a speaking cat. Azumanga Daioh has a foul cat. video clips are greater trouble-free to locate. The Cat Returns, Pom Poko, Proco Rosso, Catnapped!. Junkers Come right here.