Take a look at my channel and vids please :)?

Hi, i dont want to spam but im struggling to get views on my videos when i consider them to be pretty decent, just wondering if some people can watch them and feedback what they thought, it will be much appreciated if you would thanks :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/BwadleyBwuv/featured

its just videos about fifa and minecraft, i just wanted 2 kno if they were any good, no need 2 be a prick about it

Favorite Answer

Hi You are doing fine . You only need more time on youtube. I would like to recommend you:

1.-Promote your channel with a twitter , facebook or goggle plus account all over the word

2.- make HD Videos or HQ Videos

3.- more tags and a better description name video in all your videos

4.- subscribe a lot and make alot of YT friends all over the word.

5.-Post more comments in other videos similar like yours.

btw ,If you want a new subscriber, You can answer my youtube message now !

and good luck to you !

Source(s): my youtube channel

hi, i would like to suggest that you put videos on with similar titles to other peoples videos, not the same though, i created my youtube channel about fire alarms and there is many more fire alarm enthusiasts around the world so my videos might appear in the recommended section along the side, my channel is lre23 i would appreciate it if you would look at my channel

Honestly I rate yours vids 2/10 ( I play mc Xbox)

what are they ? Why should we when we dont know what they are? Attention seeker