In desperate need of help!?

Hi, my name is Alyssa, I'm 19 years old and pregnant with my first. It was a planned pregnancy, and I couldn't be more happy. The day after my fiancée and I found out, tragically, I lost my job. Soon after, he had his hours cut and now barely works at all. We're trying to find other jobs, but are having a horrible time. I have always nailed every interview I've ever went to, but recently we've been down on our luck. We lost our home and are now living with my friend, her twin boys, and her fiancée in her little 2 bedroom apartment. That's 6 people under one roof, and all the adults share one room. I'm not going to be able to put my son anywhere, and he's due in 4 months. We want to expand our apartment, and get a 3 bedroom, but we can't afford it. If we are unable to help out soon, we are going to have to leave my friend's apartment, and we will be homeless. Our family is unable to help, and I am devastated. I set up a gofundme account online, and since I don't have a computer, I'm unable to make changes to my account or put up a picture. I would appreciate any help you can give, and sincerely thank you for reading my post. God bless you.

Link: http://www.gofundme.com/xk6u8

Favorite Answer

I'm sorry. I just don't believe your story. If you don't have access to a computer, how did you post this question? Why couldn't you have used this online time to improve your "give me money" page or whatever it is called? Things just don't add up.

You realize that using Yahoo Answers to solicit financial contributions is against community guidelines, right?