Someone help me please!!?

So I've been w/this guy for 5 months we was friends at first for a year,and I stay w/him every weekend and on thursday I talked to him about coming down and everything was cool it was good than all of a sudden when I was getting rdy to come he said he would meet me ltr because he had to get a hair cut asap,so I say okay do you know what time you will be done no reply,I text him a few hrs later still no reply I call two times no answer I call from other numbers no answer I had no clue as to what happened I didn't have any gut instincts that he was messing w/another girl or doing anything wrong so I didn't let it bother me even though I was pissed to the max!So the next day I asked him what happened n asked if he still wanted to see me no reply I try calling him he don't answer but yet he's tweeting on twitter n saying **** on fb I'm like wtf?I'm just like be a man in he situation say what the **** you want and stop wasting my time...I'm thinking about just breaking up w/him because I'm so through w/all his bs...any advice as to what I should do???

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

Don't do anything. You're just making yourself look needy. It's not an attractive look. Just ignore him and see what happens. If he wants you, he will come and get you.