I've missed my period but I'm defiantly not pregnant!?

I'm fifteen years old and I've never had any kind of intercourse. I've been regular since I was thirteen years old. I haven't recently had any changes in what I eat or how much I excersice and I'm never stressed unless I have school things. My period is six days late. What could this be?

Favorite Answer

I say give it a couple of days. Your period can be irregular your first few years. It should normalize with time. If you had not had any intercourse, then there's really nothing to worry about. In the meantime, go swimming, go out, have fun!! Be thankful you're not on your period, I hate that dreaded week lol :)

Stress is usually a reason when a period is late. A week to 10 days can be very normal. The more you worry, the more stress. Just relax, as long as you have had no intercourse, you can not be pregnant. Nature is unpredictable your period will come and probably this will happen more often in your life.

• barff

How previous are you?! everybody loves somebody pregnant.. advance up and don't be "scared" to take a attempt! that's what you will desire to do at this factor, exceptionally by using fact you have now overlooked 2 classes!... you're probably around 8-9 weeks pregnant now, that's once you will desire to be seeing a doctor on your first prenatal pass to! Why might you be apprehensive approximately telling those which you're having a sprint one? you do no longer would desire to tell them maximum appropriate away in any case in spite of the undeniable fact that that's stupid which you are able to no longer take a attempt by using fact you're scared.. what are you going to do? Be in denial the finished 9 months till the toddler comes out!?

Sometimes it can be happened to any age of women. It's not a thing to be tensed. You should wait and see what happens. If you still face this problem, You may visit a doctor.

irregular period. u should intercourse to release ur body stressing and only way to relax is good screw. recommend doggy its the best