POLL: True / False : Birthday is just another day for you.................?

or do you celebrate in a grand manner? hihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

Update:

@ Hilary: I know you're still a kid... HiHiHiHiHi;)

@ Man in blue.. it's the end of 365 days too...lol

Update 2:

@ ab girl: kikikikiki lol

39 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both...i do celebrate my bdays ....but they r not grand everytime....depends on the surroundings....this year its gonna be a normal one coz i have loads to study :P...but next year its gonna be a grand one....all r invited :P

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

False!

A birthday is just the first day of another 365- days journey lol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

False, it's not really just a day for anyone in America. I was born September 11, 1996. At least it's not the same year that happened though.

• ឵឵
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

False

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nz
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

.......True. Usually I don't celebrate my birthday in a grand manner due to financial matters. But I like to serve at least with a chocolate to my friends in the university and their staffs.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes. Another SPECIAL day! <3 <3 <3

• Pete
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

True. I treat it like a normal day. Don't ,mind being told happy birthday...but all the fuss attached to it, I can't be doing with lol

• 4 years ago

Good, sure it is for the people who would no longer die tomorrow... It is not going to be an additional day for them in view that they is not going to live to peer it finish... I think on this quote but it's false for humans who is not going to reside to see/end tomorrow...

• TRUE

My Birthday is just another day for "ENJOYMENT coz my Birthdays every year will be nice & supercool either in INDIA with all my cousins & elders or in Kuwait with my Uncle's Family & my Family as my cousin bro's birthday is on the same day , ALHUMDULIAH" !!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

False, I believe it's the only day for us (although millions of other people share the same day)

Still, it's nice to be treated on your birthday..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.