Has anybody started off in life as a recluse and became someone who can't stand to be alone?

I was a recluse for most of my life up until recently. I loved my alone time, and I needed it badly after being with people - but after being in my first long-term relationship (almost 3 years) now I feel so lonely all the time. It doesn't quite cut it just hanging out with people, I know I am now craving and searching for my next deep connection.. I talked to my gf everyday in the morning and the night.

Favorite Answer

You don't say how old you are, but it's normal that after being in a very close relationship you feel a bit isolated without that contact. Being with crowds of people isn't the same as relating one-on-one to another person, and it could be that right now you're seeking out company to alleviate the loneliness. After awhile you may go back to your usual patterns - though you'll probably keep looking for another partner.

scientists say if you keep doing something for 28 to 29 days , your brain thinks it as your part of life.

so when its not there anymore, brain wants it.

in simple words, think your left hand is gone........>_<

Source(s): Sincere answer, rate it, if you like.