Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 8 years ago

My fiancee is moving to the states soon. could you suggest me a nice goodbye gift for him?

3 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Do you have photos of the two of you? Make a photo album for him to have and cherish.

    Sorry the two of you are parting.

  • 8 years ago

    A box of Tunnocks Tea Cakes.

  • 8 years ago

    decide to move with him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.