Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 8 years ago

Which one is better: Cancer woman or Aries woman?

Cancer woman - short temper, domesticated, feminine, passive, could be aggressive but not in that "masculine" way, usually their short, rounded faces and full cheeks, soft features, girly, loves to fantasizes, they are less than dominate in the relationship, they could have gender roles they look up to, vulnerable, emotional, sensitive, motherlike, protective, but with a sweet heart.

(( She's good if you want to look for a wife and mother ))

Aries - aggressive (could hide it or not), likes to lead or usually does, strong-willed (Cancer woman is too but I think they still have their vulnerable points )) impulsive, they are more likely to have casual sex ( Cancer women are the types that only save sex for the ones they love ), smart, feisty, independent (whereas Cancer is more dependent), active, athletic, strong, face is usually oval, skin or hair has a reddish tent most of the time, ruled by the Masculine Mars.

Which one sounds better, Cancer or Aries?

Id say Cancer, I think a passive, vulnerable (but not a simple-minded pushover), emotional, sensitive, feminine girl is what they want (men).

So guys can you explain why you preferred Aries over Cancer?

Favorite Answer

Cancer, my girlfriend is one and she is really sweet and girly. ♥ Though she can be moody sometimes that's okay. I can too.

Aries doesn't appeal to me, I guess? She sounds too eh..I don't know strong? (If that's a good description)

Aries women are considered a perfect match for me since I am a Libra Rising, but I don't get attracted to women like that.

When it actually happened for your requirements to be at a bar and walk all the way over the bar to question a girl to party with you and his solution to be a huge number then you certainly require to enhance your seducer techniques with this guide https://tr.im/pPgWD

Tao of Badass uses a really relaxing approach.  With this specific book you'll learn how to be considered a actual man, some guy who knows how to accomplish every thing proper you'll learn how to seduce the perfect woman.

Tao of Badass is absolutely a guide that every person must have.

Aries woman are usually really cool, but in long term can be ruthless lieing cheats. Cancer woman love deep but are easy to get into arguements with, and they can fool you like you wouldnt believe.

I like them both but I prefer Aries

my best friend is an Aries and she if fun, hilarious, spontaneous and direct

In all honesty, the aries woman. A spirited woman who doesn"t mold herself according to anyones expectations.

I prefer Aries they're straight to the point.

Source(s): I hate beating around the bush

Aries. Cancer women are boring.

Source(s): A Leo

1

Source(s): Seduce Girls Now http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?Yh6i

Well it's a matter of preference I suppose,As for me I do find cancer women more attractive,I'm not into the whole aggressive sexual kinda thing.