what is the best drum kit for beginners?

I have been interested in learning how to play the drums but I dont know what drum kit to get. I've been told that a Cannon Adder or a Tornado drum set would be best. Any suggestions???

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

whatever you can afford, really. get the best kit you can that falls within your budget. its going to be hard to give you any suggestions without knowing how much youre willing to spend. but most beginners will start with an off-brand drum kit, because they're cheaper and come with everything you need to start playing. look for names like gammon, sonor, cb, pulse, pp, royce, and pdp. that should get you started. if you have more than 500$ to spend, you can get a nicer brand, something like pearl, tama, mapex, ludwig or yamaha.

good luck!

• ciucio

I trust David yet for various motives as a rule quantity concerns. enjoying properly ability being waiting to get the full dynamic selection out of the device. With stay drums you need to be damn the domicile windows and irritating your buddies. With digital drums you are able to play on your totally actual skill to get stuff that ought to sound loud yet wont be a burden on others around you.

A one that makes a very very very very very very good sound