Help I can't breathe!!!!!!!!!?

It's 6am and everyone is still asleep. I'm out of town and I left my inhaler at home becayse it's usually allergy or workout type asthma. I'm having extreme shortness of breath right now and I can't sleep. I don't want to wake anyone up because my mom has to drive 6 hours back home today and she'll be too tired. It's keeping me up and I'm tired. Its hard to sleep with asthma. I'm trying to shorten my breaths but I still can't breathe. I have a nebulizer and an inhaler at home. So please recommend some easy remedies. Should I just wait until I get home at 2 oclock!?!?!

Favorite Answer

Waiting can be your worst solution. I have asthma and it's not a good feeling when you can't breath. You need to get to some type of medicine quick. Don't be scared to wake your mom because something like this can be deadly. Get help.

Source(s): I have asthma.

Hi there. If you are having an asthma attack, or finding it hard to breathe, please wake your mum up and tell her. She is your mum, there to protect and love you. Regardless of whether she has to drive 6 hours to get home, her main concern will be for your safety and health. Do not shorten your breaths, just try to relax and breathe as best as you can - but please, GO WAKE YOUR MUM UP AND TELL HER. If you do not then you will have a bad attack and probably end up in hospital. Your mum might decide to call your emergency number for a paramedic team to help you with an injection to ease your airways. Do it now, please. Your mum would rather be woken up now than later if you are having an attack.

Source(s): paramedic & medical tutor

If I were you, I would go to the emergency room if it's really bad, Or call somebody that you think could help you. If it isn't horrible, try to stick it out but if you notice it getting progressively harder to breathe call a doctor

Do you have a paper bag? Inhale and exhale out of it. D: