Has anybody here lost a son or daughter?

first of all, i give my greatest sympathies and im sorry if i offended anybody, this is not intentions. im just wondering if losing a child is the same as losing a husband or wife or sibling. ive just heard some stuff that losing a child is...hell.

Favorite Answer

Yes, I lost my son in 2009 and it's hell to go through the worst thing ever to happen to me and my family - they say time heals I don't believe it does - I have days when I'm not too bad and days when I just need to scream.

I lost a brother in 1999 that was really painful, but when I lost my boy it was like someone had ripped my heart out the pain of it is unbelievable.

• farina

I think that losing a child is so hard because it does not follow the natural order of things. We all know that one day our parents are going to die...that is a fact and the natural order. The death of your parents, while no one likes to think about it, is inevitable and to be expected. No one expects to bury a child

I also think that it is different to lose an infant/stillborn child than it would be to lose an older or adult child.

I lost an adult brother 10 years ago and that was the hardest thing for me. It was much harder for me than when we lost our daughter (who was born at 25 weeks and lived 2 hours) . My mother has never been the same since my brother died.

I lost both of my brothers.

No but sorry aboyt that

No,