Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicOther - Entertainment · 8 years ago

Is there a website for booking/contact information on musical artists?

Like a yellow pages, but for booking agents or managers and their respected companies.

Favorite Answer

I don;t think so, just look up the artist and you will find a mailing address or phone number that you can call to book them

The Monkees, hands down. There were strong songwriters behind them. And Mike Nesmith gets a few features for creating some decent nation-psychedelia, a genre that used to be thankfully no longer absolutely exploited. I have never listened to pop radio, other than occasional transitority work instances, in over thirty years. And the final a kind of was around the heyday of the overproduced cheese food product promote-out Michael Bolton -- the people who smoke had their breaks, I had my Bolton break, which was a shuttle wherever I would in finding whatever to do. That gives you an inspiration of the time. The quite cool thing about all that is that I certainly not OD'ed on the insanely catchy tunes. I've in most cases heard Mmmbop might be seven instances in my life. :-) but now i'll have got to go youtube that bloody Hootie factor. D--- you, Deke!