competitiom reality shows blue vs red team

sports: red flags blue flags

revolutionary war: redcoats vs bluecoats

ect.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Maybe it is because they are both primary colours, and easily identifiable. Also, the enemy team more often than not appears to be red, and that could have to do with what the colour symbolizes: War, death, blood.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The most popular colors for flags are red, white, and blue, but white by itself is the color of surrender.

When tv was first invented in Hong Kong they had a problem with animated advertisements. They didn't want yellow people because Chinese were sensitive about that, Russians owned red, green meant sick, blue meant cold, and so forth until they finally decided that all cartoon characters in ads had to be purple. It was the only color with no particular meaning.

• 4 years ago

i like tex yet my popular character is the meta tho.... any way ive heard human beings say that carolina is a crimson head earlier havent viewed the episode yet tho and who's acquainted with mabe they may well be sisters and sure a combat between those to could be epic yet why could they their on a team smart one and the reason she have been given killed via the meta and wash became with the aid of fact she thaught wash could pass over her along with his rifle she positioned her entire existence into one huge *** gamble and she or he misplaced there fore she have been given shot in the soulder two times additionally i think of the meta stabbing her in the face with the knife element became slightly excesive yet nevertheless cool and all and im undecided she died tho in the hot episodes shes there conversing to church,cabin vehicle and tucker each and all the time submit to in concepts she even throug a flash bang at them yet ordinary she is the suitable fighter and that i do kinda belive her skills the place under rated in that episode tho

• 8 years ago

It's an installed thought process. When one thinks of the enemy team, they think red, and of the team one supports, they think blue. Not because their opposites, because we all know they aren't. It's just something installed in us through repetition.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Seriously, why can't we all get along? Purple is a better color anyways. Seriously though, they're just popular colors.

• 8 years ago

because they're the best two colors to work with.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

because the color is the contra to each other

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.