what is best accent colors for brown,mocha and yello?

hi.. my family and i just moved into a new apartment. the wall color is light yellow, my couch is light beige/camel leather.. i have 2 big wall mirrors and the frame is sadly silver (my friend gave it to me).. and i have a wall picture of a flower which is purple (frame is black).. i am planning to buy throw pillows and carpet.. i need an advice.. i am thinking for orange throw pillows?? yellow?? any suggestion would be very much appreciated..

Favorite Answer

This link provides excellent information on colors and color combinations. Very detailed. Think it will help you.

http://www.dreamhomedecorating.com/color-wheel-cha...

Have fun with your colors.

BTW - if you want to tone down the frames on the mirror get some antiquing gel and brush it on the frame then wipe it off with a soft cloth until you get the look you want.

Which you could get them from walmart. I simply go two of them for like 3 dollars for a I had a car wash. The do not even consider low-priced both. They believe like a high-quality cotton tee and when yo wash them they don't minimize.

• Star

Orange, avocado, black, you may want to rethink the purple flower picture.

Rustic maroon.

red