Is my dad my real dad ? PLEASE READ?

My parents were fighting and my dad said " U dont listen i remember when steven ( my brotheer) said he wanted a brother or sister so u go out and get pregnant "

im confused, did i hear this wrong , cause im sure it was clear , is my dad my real dad?

am i from another father?

Favorite Answer

I don't think it matters, this was an argument and it happens so just ignore it, as long as he is good to you and treats you like a man should treat his child then he is your Dad and he still counts.

Well either your father just said that because he was angry (which means it doesn't have to be true) or it is true and somehow he found out. Since I can't ask your mom, you should. Don't ask your dad- if he's still angry he might say it's true even if it isn't.

More so sounds like your dad blaming your mum for getting pregnant on her own behalf.

it doesn't mean by someone else.

Simply he thinks it was her fault, not his, that they had another child. a.k.a, you.

So no, doesn't mean you are of another father. Means your dad was being inconsiderate to your mum.

Source(s): Married parent

Well I wasn't there when you were conceived so I don't know...

Maybe you should ask your mother & tell her what you heard, because she's going to be the only person who can tell you honestly!

Ask

Why don't you ask your parents?