Does nuclear power contribute to Global Warming/Climate Change?

I don't suspect that nuclear power contributes to 'greenhouse gases' but I've been assured that hydro power is neutral on warming because it takes energy out of rivers and puts that energy into power lines. My query is because I think nuclear power puts out energy into power lines without taking it... show more I don't suspect that nuclear power contributes to 'greenhouse gases' but I've been assured that hydro power is neutral on warming because it takes energy out of rivers and puts that energy into power lines. My query is because I think nuclear power puts out energy into power lines without taking it out of another part of the global climate.
Update: Dooberheim K, you have covered several means of generation. I'd be interested to also know how present Solar technology rates compared to the others. Cheers, NM
Update 2: ~~~~~
Sagebrush, even your buddies-in-denial aren't keeping their heads as firmly in the sand this weekend.
http://eclectablog.com/2011/10/climate-c...