What is heaven? What is up there?

As I understand heaven, it's a place where you can join with the loved ones you lost and be with God forever.

I don't get it. Why forever? Won't you be bored in there forever? Happiness is temporary. A man given with Millions of dollars has the same level of happiness everyone has a year later.

Knowing God is with us in heaven may seem very very happy at first, but eventually, we won't appreciate it anymore as much as we did before. Because happiness is only temporary.

Given eternity, anything that can be done will be done. After that, what's the point of living? What's the point of eternal life?

Living forever? You'll do everything you want. Then it's done. You'll be bored for eternity. It's like heaven is hell. Can somebody clear this up?

Happiness is temporary on Earth. How do you know things will be temporary in Heaven?

EDIT: I'm getting thumbs down for whatever reason, but I answered your question. Heaven is eternal. If we accept Jesus, we are eternal. I'm sure that means everything about us is eternal - happiness, interest, etc. We don't know what Heaven will be like until we get there. All we do know is that we will thoroughly enjoy it for the rest of eternity. I'm not sure what other answer you are looking for. You are thinking you will have the same feelings you do now in Heaven, but you cannot be sure of that. Trust God that it's good up there and you will not be bored. He knows us best and knows what would make us eternally happy. After all, He created us.

I wouldn't mind living forever, actually, I would LOVE it... I wish god existed for that reason, but the reality of it is that heaven doesn't exist, heaven use to mean what the 'sky' represented to ignorant goat herders.. little did they know the vastness and godlessness that laid beyond outer space.

Inner peace is the only way to ever experience what is called heaven. Other than that you are on your own.

no one knows for sure what it will be like but god has big plans for his family that the human mind cant grasp . could imagine exploring other worlds or planets, stars or galaxies at the click of your fingers. maybe just maybe that's what he has in store for the people that love me.

If you get everything you want, you will be bored...that was in a Twilight Zone episode by the way. We don't know what God has in store of us.

• Talon

42 virgins of your opposite sex.. Now.. Take this jacket, this is the trigger... You should press it like that.. After its connected...

No heavin