is it gay for 2 men to sleep nake same bed?

plese read not just say its gay

I asked my friend to come over and he said yes but he feels more comfortable sleeping naked and I don’t have a guest bed at my house and I would tell him sleep on the couch him but we stay up late and get up late my mom watches the early news so she and her bf would want the couch and we have one couch and my bed takes up most of the room so I cant make him a blanket bed and I usual sleep naked all the time so is it gay to sleep naked in the same bed?

I posted this question up a long time ago but it did not get anything and after that I lost that account but I hade a friend on that account and he told me that gay is being use to much and that the definition of gay is basically he said that if we are not touching each other and its only for sleeping in its not gay is that true?

We are both 17 and are not gay we like girls and last time he came over he had his clothing on but when I asked him over he said that he wanted to try it and that its more comfortable now he tried it then he asked me

im kinda confortable with the idea i know him for a long time i want my friends conforable at my house

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't get too worried about it as you sound as so you are quite secure in your feeling that you are straight. it's no big deal and once you get used to the idea I think the relaxed honesty between you both will actually strengthen your friendship. Good male friends should be able to be naked with each other and many straight guys go nude swimming or camping with their male friends as it is so relaxing to drop all the out of date bullshit that guys cannot be naked with each other. Queen Victoria back in the 1800s decided men mustn't be naked with each other and as England's manners and etiquette were followed by most countries around the world suddenly men were not supposed to be naked with each other. As a young guy I myself had relaxed straight friends and we spent lots of time naked together and even shared a bed from time to time and none of us became gay, even if we woke up and found we had rolled together during the night (it's no big deal).

I strongly suggest you relax as it already doesn't seem to be an over big deal with you about trying it, and I guarentee even if it gets a little personal in bed you will not become gay. We are born to be either straighrt or gay and 17yr old guys already know if they are gay and nothing can change that. You can't be made gay so relax and enjoy the honestly and relaxed attitude of your friend and I am sure you will find it will strengthen your friendship with the guy.

• Erika

2 Men In Bed

What a wonderfull idea and so relaxing to have someone you feel confortable with laying next to you in the silence of the night and is up to both of you to be gay or to be sad because "whatever takes you through the night is alright"

Nope. On lots of tuition journeys guys have needed to share beds with every different. The word "homosexual" just will get tossed around a lot in this day and age, it is humorous you need to even ask. Being gay approach you will have emotional feelings in the direction of an extra man not that you just slept in the identical mattress together. Plus i am beautiful sure guys in different international locations and cultures kiss on the cheek in greeting they usually're not homosexual.

As long as nothing happened it is not gay but if the. Ed made a little squeaky squeak then yes it is gay

it's only homoSEXual if something SEXual happens. sleeping and not touching each other doesn't count. simply being naked around each other is just up to your comfort levels. In many other cultures men shower and get naked around each other all the time and they don't care.

I would feel gay so yes, it is gay!

I think you both could wear underwear just this once.

It seems like a gay action... But you aren't gay if you seriously like girls...

I dont think It is gay people sleep how they want.

We don't have to label it as gay, but did you get a hard on?