my ex cousins wanna kill me?

so i hit my girlfriend last night, wait dont call me things hear me out first, it all started when my brother called me and told me he caught my girlfriend cheating on me so i called her and told her its over, later I went to the park and out of nowhere she kicked me in the face, Really REALLY hard, i bleeded, I put my hands on my face and there was blood on my hands, i was on my knees that moment then she jumped on me started punching me and then she bited me HARD, SO I had enought and I punched on the face to get her off of me, and I ran away from the fight because I dint want the fight so stay and also I Called the cops on her, now were both going to court next week and I think Im gonna win because Of the bite the blood and there was witness, So yeah dont call me a **** because I did it like Chris Jericho hit that canada (Fan) , and Ravi in the famous meme how an she slap, Now her cousins texted me and said there coming to my house while im asleep, what should I do, Was I right hitting my EX?

The mistake you're making is that you're letting HER call all the shots. She wants her cake and to eat it too. She cares for you and loves you, but isn't sure what the future holds for you. So she insists that you hang around until she can decide. Well F that! Read here https://tr.im/zNG6L

Here's what you do my friend... you move out as you said you would. Make it VERY clear that you love her, that you care about her, and that you'd like to think that you can make it through whatever hard times you two are experiencing together. But that you're not going to waste your time on a woman who wants you to spend the night, just so she can sleep on the couch. It's ALL or NOTHING, and you're tired of wondering where you really stand with her. Leave the ball in her court, and then stop calling her. Stop text messaging her. Stop emailing her. And don't respond unless it's and invitation to discuss the nature of your relationship.

Women love knowing that you're going to stick around no matter what so that they can take their time trying to figure out if they really love you or not. So take away that security and MAKE her miss you! Maybe then she'll appreciate what she almost lost!

How can I get my ex back? Are you frustrated because you want your ex back but have no idea what to do? Learn here https://tr.im/9Ppvf

It's not uncommon to hear people say that all their efforts only seem to make things worse. Does this sound like what you're going through? If so, understand that there is still hope... you just need a little guidance to get you on the right track to a successful reunion. It's human nature to want what we can't have. If you throw yourself at him it will probably push him away. If your ex senses that you're pressuring him, he will pull away from you.

Well in a way it is justified that you had to hit her to get away but at the sametime it feels wrong but you did what you had to do. And well if your cousin comes over you can show the text to the cop and see what they will do with your "ex-cousin"

Yeah man! You did the right thing, that was for self defense, I can assure you your victory in the court, as far as her cousins go, call the cops on them and use that as evidence against the girl :D get em all in!

• Dirk

No you shouldnt have hit her, if you wouldnt have touched her then you could have pressed charges on her for assult. but now the judge will decide for both of you. You better make sure you stay clear of that cousin too.

Call the police, first of all. If your punch, was in fact, in self-defense, you were perfectly right to punch.

1

Eh, if you could of pushed her off or something it would of been better.

I'd save those texts though and show them to the authorities.

its never right to hit but you had to... no offence but i find it hard to believe she was on top of u.... and if she was my cousin i probly would have said the same thing..

im not saying thats right, but you were defending your self