Do you think Mitt will be nominated? Or will they choose somebody who represents the party's beliefs more...?

....like Huntsman or Pawlenty?

I think these guys would be a tough ticket to beat.

Romney will lose spectacularly.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • hb12
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh, they'll use him alright. They tried but they couldn't find a worse candidate. They got McCain last time. What a fiasco. Can you believe it?

• 8 years ago

Really mitt the twitt seems like a nice man and all. im a democrat but respect all views...im a black man and I really think that maybe mitt in the long run can help the economoy..but he needs to relax and stop listening to his atvisors.but dont get it twisted my vote gong to obama... I think ron paul will get the nomanation.at the last minute.good luck willard.lmao lol lol

Source(s): Msnbc
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, Mitt will get the nomination

Anyone who understands the process knows this

• 8 years ago

It makes no difference who runs against Obama at this point; Lucy Van Pelt is a more effective leader.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I don't see any way they can block him from being nominated. I would have preferred someone more conservative but oh well. He is still better than Obama.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He's already nominated and he represents right-wing agenda with his tax evasion and robbing of the poor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.