KanariaRose asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

How long before results start to show?

Just a general idea. I want to get back into shape a bit by swimming laps again(i used to do this when i was younger, but now at 22, im curious how long before my body reacts to it)

A month? Two? Three or more?

My workout plan is just to swim using alternating strokes at a moderate pace for around 1.5-2 hours per day.

Im 6 foot 2 and 145 pounds, so i guess i dont want to lose weight, just tone up

im honestly 6' 2 145 pounds XD lol i eat regular food and the doctor says im healthy just...slim lol.

There is no way possible you are 6 feet 2 inches and only weigh 145 pound please tell me that is a typo to answer your question if you eat healthy you should see results in 3-4 weeks

Source(s): swimming is part of my workout
  • hy

hi. the effect will in basic terms shows up in case you do ideal raise weights. additionally,beware your nutrition and do not forget approximately to take extra suitable supplement :) interior of three-6 months,you will see the effect. remember,you will desire to be strict to your self. One time lazy,there'll be yet over returned lazy returned stay healthful & have exciting!

A few weeks