Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

How easy is it to get a job at the age of 16?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Зависит от того где ты находишься.

Говорю за США, с 16 можно подать резюме в места как Кафе, фэст фуд рестораны....знаю в магазинах подростковой одежды набирают...в мини маркеты.

I wrote the answer in Russian since his name suggests that he is from Ukraine and should understand Russian.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

it depends on the competition, but most places try to hire 18+ with a high school degree, even fast food chains for instance, over the younger applicants. but then again, if you now someone who works at someplace, you can get them to recommend you because supervisors really hate looking for people and they'll be more likely to hire you in an instant if your friend has a good reputation at his/her job.

• It's not that difficult to get a menial minimum wage job. Anything else is pretty much impossible.

• 8 years ago

EASY!! im 14 and i just got a job in 2 dayz... its at mcdonalds though >_< gotta start sumwere rite?

Source(s): me myself and the drunk monkey
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sonny
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I got a job at12 and have worked for 62 years.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

well it's easier than when you were under-16, like you can get waitressing jobs, cafe jobs, fish n chip shop jobs etc, but it's still hard to get them .

• 8 years ago

Not that easy, but not impossible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.