Was Bellatrix and Voldemort in love?

I think Bellatrix was in love with Voldemort, since in the seventh book it says something along the lines of ''she was looking at him in a longing look'', and when *spoiler alert* Voldemort tried killing Harry in the seventh book towards the end, when they both temporarily kind of died and Voldemort fell, Bellatrix was kneeling beside him saying, ''My lord, my Lord, my Lord'' in a sad tone.

But there's been no hints of Voldemort loving her, since its been said time and time Voldemort does not love.

So were they in love? Was Bellatrix in love with him? Or was she just an obsessive faithful servant?

Favorite Answer

Bellatrix was in love with Voldemort...as much as her demented self could love, but that's another topic.

Voldemort, on the other hand, lacked the ability to love (which, incidently, becomes his downfall). He didn't love her, but he trusted her, and she was one of his favourites. But she was nothing more than a servant to him.

Hope that helps.

Lord Voldemort does not love. It is the power the Dark Lord knows not, remember? Bellatrix, however, is insane. Are they both mad? Yes. Murderous? Of course. Deluded? Absolutely. In love? Doubtful. It's just that Bellatrix is an avid and faithful follower of his ideologies.

Bellatrix was in love with good ol' voldy but Voldemort didn't love her because he never knew love and he never had any friends in his life- just followers.

nope, Bellatrix was just super clingy to power

Who knows?