how do you stay inlove?

I think i'm falling out of love with my boyfriend. It's not that i have fallen in love with another guy but sometimes he turns me off. and on our anniversary, he didnt do anything special at all, he even forced me to give him a.... nvm... :( He's loyal, and i think no guy will ever love me the way he did. & He values me more than his studies and i dont want that. I want him to focus more on studies and i already told him that. he wont listen. I dont get to see him everyday too because we don't go to thesame school... i only get to see him maybe like twice a week. and i KNOW he doesnt want any girl but me. he's like the nice guy you know?

I'm 17 ._.

Favorite Answer

the thing is the boy thinks that u r a way of getting deviated from studies... He loves you, but he wants to have u forevr... The thing u can do now is go to him, that is when u meet him and tell him that only if he studies properly shall u meet him! And not that u dont love him but u care about his future also.... He would feel good and start studying possibly...

When you're 13 years old, you can't stay in love. Give up and don't get involved with a boy again until you're both adults.