People harassing girl on motorcycle?

I've been riding for 6 years and only this summer I've ran into a huge problem of people (teens and even adults) harassing me on my motorcycle. I'm an extremely patient person and can ignore it pretty well. Most of the time I can't hear over my pipe, I don't care if they cat call and yell stuff, it's when they're making fun of me and taking pictures when we're stopped at a light or making a dangerous situation on the freeway. (like hovering or wanting to 'race') Girls mostly stare but I've heard "*****" over my exhaust a few times already. When we're at a light I usually ignore them, but tonight I was two seconds away from getting off my bike and breaking off their mirror and shoving it through the window and saying "You'll need this". I decided not to only to have a a guy that was on the other side of me hearing them yelling obscenities and taking pictures. He threatened to follow them and kill them. They stopped and rolled up their window. I was thinking "Oh ****!" The light turned green I went straight, and he cut behind me and then in front of everyone else from the right turn lane to turn left and followed them. I don't know what happened from there...kinda hope he kicked someones ***. But anyways, I'm 25 I should know better then to get into a fight,especially with teenagers and I should just ignore it. Most of the time I just 'drop a gear and disappear', but I feel that encourages them. Or they sit and hover and block traffic or keep me from going where I need to go. What do you girls or guys do when someone is harassing you on your bike? Why are people so rude to girls on sport bikes?!!!

Favorite Answer

I have that problem in MY CAR! I like to follow the law, such as coming to a complete stop at a stop sign, and waiting for an emergency vehicle to cross an intersection, but some people want me to violate the law. They blow their horns at me and I wave at them or flip them off. I'm not gonna get a ticket or crash for them! Anyway, you might wanna try a can of "bear spray" on those people who are threatening your safety, it is available at hunter's supply stores or sporting goods stores. The stuff is very powerful and could cause the driver to lose control, it will also "mark" the car with a bright yellow paint. It could cause YOU to lose control of your bike. But they won't bother you any more.

Carry some pepper spray just to be safe,ther just jealous that u hav a better bike then them

for you safety i would get a knife and pepper spray it will help and make sure you have a phone call the cops then if it gets more serious get to the closest police station and go inside and tell them