Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Can I come to the USA as an israeli ? will americans discriminate me?

at least 99% of the american public hate Israel . AP just revealed the CIA views Israel as a number 1 spy threat to the USA . The CIA and AP represent the opinions of most americans .

So can I come to the USA as an israeli even though most americans hate me ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

American girls still don't like you

• virgod
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Hey, hussein, all you represent is 99.9% of 1.3 billion of islamists. Don't come to the USA, go to UK, please. Here why your hateful cowardly lies won't stick:

1. Spying is a usual activity of any country's intelligence.

2. Israel is the only truly democratic country in the region, where all religions are thriving and muslims are members in Israeli Parliament (Knesset);

3. It is a known fact that Israel is one and only true and trusted ally of the USA in the entire Middle East;

4. The majority of Americans are aware that islamic world considers America "a big devil" and Israel - "a little devil" and crave a destruction of both. Thus standing together against a common mortal enemy is only natural.

Like the majority of blood-thursty islamists, you are not ashamed to lie and hide like a coward behind false names (lol).

Your dream of united islamic kingdom will never realize.

Why? Because G O D said so.

Long live America the Great and Israel! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN

• 8 years ago

Nope, it's mostly the Israeli government people hate around the world. But some people would, because they might think your a "typical" Palestine hating Israeli. But then again people have different views in the U.S, so you would be able to fit in with them that have the same views as you.

• ciucio
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

that's good to take heed to. i think of fairly some human beings on YA get the sensation that we are disliked from specific areas of Europe, exceptionally the British. that's what we've come to anticipate in specific circumstances. i've got been via some areas of Europe, and alter into the two dealt with like airborne dirt and mud....or royalty, finding on the place i replace into. It replace into annoying to tell if it replace into with the aid of fact i replace into American, or purely with the aid of fact i replace right into a foreigner. i'm no longer the loud, brash or impolite variety of individual, so i comprehend i did no longer in good condition the final "American vacationer" stereotype. in specific circumstances I see various the questions/solutions from different individuals in this internet site, and experience undesirable that they are in any way a representation of all human beings, so i comprehend that on YA we are able to in lots of circumstances get a bad call with the aid of small minority of idiots, or little ones that think of they comprehend all of it, or the ever present "no longer common guy" who trash talks human beings from in the back of a working laptop or pc. the two way, maximum human beings have not got any issues of the Brits or Europeans often, yet there is often those idiots that could make you think of otherwise, purely like on your part of the pond. I actual have some pals from England traveling right here for the 1st time, and that they look somewhat shocked at how friendly anybody has been in the direction of them, so i think of they got here around with some preconcieved notions as properly. in any case, have a good one!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

if you come legally, who cares. and the cia is crazy. they always have been busy chasing ghosts as opposed to true threats.

the american public at large doesn't care for Israel as a whole, but the people are generally pretty nice. it's the powers that be we don't care for.

• 8 years ago

israel is a nuclear state

israel is a racist-apartheid state

israel is a terrorist state

israel is a pirate state

israel is an illegal state

israel is not the US' ally, it's the BOSS

israel is not a democracy it's a racial colony

the UN itself said zionism is racism

Arabs are semites, nothing is more antisemitic than Zionism

• Jane
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Idiot troll.

It used to be amusing to see how stupid you were, but it's getting really boring now.

• 8 years ago

No, we are not anti-Semite morons like you are.

Source(s): Any religion that prescribes death for leaving it is a cult, and in fact satanic.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

You aren't Israeli and you aren't fooling anyone.

Americans and Israelis get on great. Non Israeli lying trolls like you are pretty much hated by everyone.

Once again I will explain how it all stands. Despite your username, and your claims here you are not Jewish or Israeli. You are actually an Arab who tries daily to create hatred for Israel and for Jews by asking "questions" along this line. This is about your 20th question in the past day or so.

You are a tedious troll with a dozen accounts who asked this same questions but in different words over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and again.

And that's just in one day.

Get a life, Abdul.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.