Looking for 1911 airsoftgun?

My budget is 120$

I'm looking for a 1911 airsoft gun. full metal,blow back, with 330fps or higher, silver finishing (or black but i prefer silver).I do care about the pros and cons(if the gun rattles a lot, takes to much gas, etc)and i only use propane and green gas.

here's an example: http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=...

(the hand grip does not need to be white)

Favorite Answer

What's wrong with the one in the example? It's only $10 over your budget, but it meets all your other requirements. If you don't like the grip, it's generally pretty easy to take off and paint. Krylon makes some really nice, tough spray paints in various colors and finishes.

If you don't want that one for whatever reason, the only airsoft 1911 I've ever personally shot/owned is the TSD 1911. It's fairly different from what you're looking for: Non-Blowback and mainly plastic. However, it shoots a awesome 400 FPS with .20 gram BBs, comes in both black and silver (the silver version has black grips), and takes 12 gram CO2 cartridges. Plus it's only $40.

For being so cheap you're probably thinking it's a piece of garbage, but I assure you it's not. It's a very solid gun with decent weight and very good accuracy; I can hit my 12" gel-target consistently at 50 feet.

I actually wrote an entire review on it on my blog that you outta check out for a full blow-by-blow:

http://airsofterunited.com/2012/02/23/tsd-1911-non...

Here's where I bought it from, too:

http://www.amazon.com/TSD-SDGP304BH-Powered-Non-Bl...

So, I know that it's not completely what you were looking for (and I still don't know why you don't just get that one off Evike), but it's a very solid gun which leaves you a lot of money to spend on other things. Hope this helps and happy shooting

Source(s): Years of airsoft, AirsofterUnited.com owner

I have a Springfield 1911 and love it. They make them in stainless-steel and have that old university World conflict II look with the U.S. Wood grips. If I could purchase one more 1911 it will most likely be a Para Ordinance although. They make a quality pistol and there are such a large amount of types to choose from. Shot some on the variety and fairly cherished them. I additionally shot the Taurus 1911 and we had some problems with it. It used to be jamming with some magazines that worked flawlessly in my 1911. It labored all correct with the manufacturing facility mag it got here with although. I am no longer definite if you can find an exact COLT 1911 for underneath $seven-hundred, but i might like to have a Colt too.

The WE desert warrior costs 99 dollars at evike.com but it is not silver. I would suggest going to that website and finding the 1911 category and fins one for yourself there are many options.

you should go just 40 bucks over budget and get a KWA their one of the best quality manufacturers besides tokyo marui in terms of gas pistols.

they have 4 different varient that are all the same price to fit your needs

if all you have is 120 then you could get a WE 1911 or a KJW 1911

Source(s): airsofter for 6 years

EVIKE.COM