Girlfriend troubles?? can someone help?

ok so my girlfriend and i have done some stuff...

but she doesnt want to go all the way so for the first month we did oral and stuff like that... then she said she doesnt want to do that until she moves out from her parents and her rule became "pants on"

so for another mon we were dry humping and shirtless stuff...

but now she doenst want to do that either because she cant take "the guilt"...

and it feels like the further we go the more we push away...

and i really like her and dont want to lose her so what do i do to stop this??

I don't know about you but I don't buy the her feeling "guilty" bit. If you're in a relationship with someone and truly like them, guilt can't stop you from physically showing them how feel. It seems to me that she's not comfortable with the sexual things you two are doing. The only advice I can give is to talk to her, ask her if she's satisfied with the relationship and comfortable with you sexually. The answer to those questions are important because I'm sure you don't want her to feel pressures and uncomfortable.

just dont be sexual or anything because i noticed in your question its always the sexual moments the problem occurs just respect her space and wait till she moves out because she may not be comfortable with doing anything further