Taylor asked in PetsHorses · 9 years ago

Why color for my palomino gelding?

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on good corresponding colors for my horses new halter. Also if there are any good sites that have cool western tack.

Thanks!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If your gelding seems the "machoist" of them all, definatly do Pink! The real men need to wear pink, right? If not, then basically any color will work besides a brown color or darker, since Palominos are so

lightly colored. My personal favorites are royal blue, red, sky blue, lime green.. or anything that is bright or noticeable against his pretty color!

Hope I helped ;)

• 5 years ago

Teal blue or pink is satisfactory -- the turquoise blue is also rather effortless to seek out in western exhibit garments and gear. I particularly like burgundy or maroon or fuschia with palominos too. For a more subdued or conservative seem, chocolate brown with black and white (and some bling) is brilliant. Excellent for when guys are doing the displaying and aren't cozy being in vivid colors.

• Mollie
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I think any colors go well with palomino's. Blue, red, black/brown, green, maroon

• 9 years ago

My palomino wore a blue halter or a burgundy one. (: She was a mare though, but I don't feel it matters for gender. (;

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

red or royal blue! www.horseloverz.com has these awesome sparkle halters that look awesome and are only $13.

• 9 years ago

Scarlett, light green, sky blue. They would look great!

• 9 years ago

I think brown, green, or maybe even an animal print.

• 9 years ago

Navy blue or plain leather (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.