Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Cm Punk!!! Cm Punk!!!?

I know this storyline is over but did cm punk actually have feelings for aj? We all know aj did have feelings for him.

Cm Punk=best in the world/ best heel in the world! 2 more days till Monday!!

Best Answer

First, dont assume he is a heel yet. He might be a tweener like he was for last Summer. Also, you dont think WWE would have the guy on the cover of its video game a heel right? But on-topic, no. Remember he never went after her. Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson for you IWC guys out there) was the only one actually going after her.

At cash within the financial institution in Chicago, IL place of origin hero Cm Punk will stroll down that ring and beat the dwelling hell out of John Cena. I might be sitting within the entrance row, carrying my Nexus shirt, and will likely be yelling dirty stuff at Cena. We will be able to have a new champion at money within the bank.

• He attacked the Rock and didn't help Cena Punk is now a heel.

Nah, Sell Outs dont have any feelings.

yes he did and your right BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its clobberin time

Source(s): hbk 4 ever

maybe or maybe not