RHH: So Apparently Method Man's Upcoming Album, Crystal Meth, is Entirely Produced by RZA?

I don't know how many of you guys were aware of this, but my question is if you could have any rapper (Wu-Tang or other) have their upcoming album fully produced by the RZA, who would it be? I really hope it'll be all RZA and that it comes out at least this year or early next year.

Here's some video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aExYjp6omo&feature...

BQ: With the prospect of Crystal Meth being produced entirely by the RZA, do you think it could be any better than Tical at this stage in their careers?

BQ2: Ask a question.

@Common Ice Cube - That'd probably be Kobe Bryant. He hasn't always been my favorite, but I just like the similarities he has to MJ as a player.

@Escobar 97 - Haven't heard it, is it worth listening to in your opinion (assuming you've heard it)?

@Project J - RZA pretty easily. Then I'd have Erick Sermon over Rockwilder. I've never gotten much in to Rockwilder's discography, but from what I've heard from him as been very good.

@Mic Messiah - lol, when I was sixteen. It wasn't my intention when I did it though...

@Jan - Probably his self titled one released in '95. Some of the tracks on Return to the Boom Bap aren't really my steez and the production on KRS-One is more updated, as well as KRS's rapping. I love "Rappaz R.N. Dainja".

@Da Masta Z - But I am a mormon... jk; I don't hate them.

@Goldfish - In terms of importance to the group: RZA Ghost Method Man GZA Raekwon ODB Deck Masta Killa U God in my opinion. In terms of rapping it'd be much different, Masta Killa and U God are probably always gonna be ranked last for me.

• Favorite Answer

Good news. I don't know if I believe it though! RZA's production style suits Meth's delivery better than any other member and Tical planted the seed for subsequent Wu-solo classics. Method Man's solo career has been slightly underwhelming and deep down I think maybe he'll feel he still has something to prove...

BQ: Probably not but I wouldn't bet against them knocking on the door. Asking Method Man to replicate a sustained performance as implusive and frenzied as Tical is a big ask and RZA's production style has naturally matured over the years and his main focus seems to have gradually shifted towards cleaner, less cluttered soundscapes. That's not to say that crafting a carbon copy is the only way they're going to match Tical's brilliance but rather that experience normally indicates steely focus at the expense of spontaneity and debut albums don't come much rawer than Tical.

Unlike some other Wu-members, I think Meth still has a lot of good bars in him and if he can come up with even a few fresh ideas then we're in for something potentially great. RZA is more than capable as we all know. A modern day, compact equivalent of Tical 2000 with sheen would definitely whet most appetites and along the lines of what I'd predict...

BQ2: Any noteworthy recent releases to speak of?

• Jan

I'd love to see U-God coming up with a classic, I have the idea that he gets the fewest attention from all the Wu fans.

BQ: Hell yeah, I've always loved the Wu members and I don't feel they've fallen off. With RZA on the production, and Method on the mic, what could possibly go wrong?

BQ: Favorite KRS-One solo album?

• ?

Color me intrigued.

I guess GZA. Ghost is someone who I think should probably get instrumentals from a wide range of producers, Rae I would enjoy but not as much as GZA, same with Meth, INS, Masta Killa and lol U-God.

BQ: Honestly? Yes, I remember Meth said he's going to stop messing around and try to go for a classic...which is a bold statement but one I feel like he could back up, if he gives the effort.

BQ2: When was the first time you masturbated?

Apparently it is RZA, Rockwilder, Erick Sermon but it might come out early next year.

BQ2: Best producer out of the 3? (RZA, Rockwilder, Erick Sermon)

1. Nas - Illmatic 2. Wu-Tang - Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers) three. Eric B. & Rakim - Paid In Full four. Redman - Whut? Thee Album 5. Public Enemy - It Takes A Nation Of hundreds of thousands To preserve Us back 6. NWA - Straight Outta Compton 7. Outkast - Aquemini eight. Fugees - The ranking 9. Naughty with the aid of Nature - Naughty by Nature 10. LL Cool J - Mama mentioned Knock You Out 11. Dr. Dre - The chronic 12. Tupac - Me in opposition to the sector 13. Notorious B.I.G. - ready To Die 14. Big Pun - Capital Punishment 15. A Tribe referred to as Quest - middle of the night Marauders sixteen. De La Soul - De La Soul Is useless 17. Del Tha Funkee Homosapien - I want My Brother George was here 18. The Pharcyde - weird journey II The Pharcyde 19. Ice dice - loss of life certificate 20. Beastie Boys - License To unwell

That could work. I'd think GZA, I like ghost and Rae with a lot of different producers.

BQ: I don't think it's impossible at all. I doubt it, but it has a chance.

BQ2: Rank the wu-members

• i don't think RZA is like he was back in the 90's when his beats were rawwww...

Jeru the Damaja or Pharoahe Monch

BQ: wasn't much of a fan of tical, so idk. but i don't know what to expect since a wu solo album fully produced by rza hasn't come out in a really long time.

BQ2: how much do you hate mormons??

Interesting, I'm looking forward to this more now.

I'd like to see another all produced RZA produced Raekwon album.

BQ: Naa, I wouldn't say so. He's past his prime.

BQ2: Who Is currently your favorite Basketball player???