Good science fair ideas for 11th grade? 10 points :D?

I've done science fair 2 times already, and this would be my 3rd time. However, the first 2 times I had to do it, this time I don't have to. However, I need something to put on college apps. My goal is to at least get in regionals (1st or 2nd in subject area at school). I have a partner taking physics hn... show more I've done science fair 2 times already, and this would be my 3rd time. However, the first 2 times I had to do it, this time I don't have to. However, I need something to put on college apps. My goal is to at least get in regionals (1st or 2nd in subject area at school). I have a partner taking physics hn next year, she also took chem hn and bio hn. I took bio hn and chem hn, and I'm taking AP chem next year. She is taking precalculus next year along with AP compsci, I'm taking ap calc bc/ap economics next year (took ap compsci last year).
Prior projects: pH on plant growth
composition of food waste on bioethanol (honorable mention at school... but then again it didnt really work)
The problem is, I have TOO MANY ideas, and barely any are do-able in the time allotted (i'm taking 5 ap's next year, plus extracurriculars, so i wont have too much time). I thought of artificial intelligence, robot software, robot using energy made from waste (battery, methanol, ethanol), DNA etc. Are there award winning science fair projects that my partner and I can do? Categories are the same as the ones for Intel (isef). I'm not too interested in behavioral and social sciences, earth and space sciences, math, microbiology, zoology. I wanted to do CS but hardly anyone wins in that category at my school. I've looked at ideas, but it's hard to find one of interest.
Thanks for any suggestion! I really want to get in regionals.
Update: monkeyyss: haha i wont b the smartest the guy tht lives diagonally across of my house got into international science fair finding this cure for some random bacterial disease and another group discovered steel thts 500x better than current steel & i forgot wut my classmate did this yr to get in isef -_- just seeing... show more monkeyyss: haha i wont b the smartest the guy tht lives diagonally across of my house got into international science fair finding this cure for some random bacterial disease and another group discovered steel thts 500x better than current steel & i forgot wut my classmate did this yr to get in isef -_- just seeing their projects is very demoralizing... ok a lot of ppl suggested science buddies, and yeah i found the perfect idea! thanks :D i'll pick 1 of u as best answer