Please help, girls answer only please?

heeeey, im a 16 year old guy, basically this is my problem, i met this girl on online and we are really good friends, and i seen what she looks like and she is really pretty (yes i know this is her real pic not some fat guy) and i didnt show my pic to her until yesterday because im really shy and well lets just say... show more heeeey, im a 16 year old guy, basically this is my problem, i met this girl on online and we are really good friends, and i seen what she looks like and she is really pretty (yes i know this is her real pic not some fat guy) and i didnt show my pic to her until yesterday because im really shy and well lets just say im not the best looking guy in the world, she said i wasnt ugly at at all, but she didnt really pay me any compliments either... really like her and i want her to like me, so how much does appearance matter to a girl and how can you tell if she thinks your attractive? please tell me your thought and opinions they would help me out a lot :)
Update: okay she i know this is a question thingy but i still gonna share it, she just called me sweet!