Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Who is the nastiest conservative talk radio guy: Marc Levin, Dr. Savage (aka Michael Weiner), Rush or Ingraham?

I ain't sure of Ingraham's gender so that's why I said "guy". Ingraham sounds like a woman, but she is real aggressive acts like she got testosterone poisoning

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

Marc Levin=nastiest

Michael Savage=completely honest, sometimes funny, sometimes very disturbing

Jerry Doyle=Ron Paul supporter, very funny, most objective

Rush=pathetic

Ingraham=I rather listen to Michele Bachmann for entertainment

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

all meet about 65-90 percent of each others conservative views

ingraham rush have experienced devastating health problems,all the left wishes to berate them for is,,rush & his back problem,prescrips for oxycontin, all goes ignored because they are conservatives.lauras' cancer surgery,rush's total deafness,levins' bypass surgeries,They are still out there dems come elections,their boy wins or loses they'll be back at it. rush and snerdley usually weed out liberal callers,savage always,levin lets one get through occasionally. whether ally or adversary levin needles & interrupts, savage lets them get out a bit of their reason & issue,then 'so what you're saying is,,,,' or 'so in other words',,,, almost every caller gets this from savage. they are the voices of the countryclass,,mostly democrat flyover at 45k feet areas of the country.

leftists worst enemy jes ordinary people

• 7 years ago

Wow, I don't know. Savage, maybe? But then there's the whole Rush thing to consider -- his fact-checking staff should be fired. Or maybe he prefers to tell outright, verifiable lies. (Batman character Bane was contrived in the 1990s, not to embarrass Mitt; the Lord's Army is run by murderous madman Joseph Kony, whom Rush defended, etc.) I'm not sure which it is.

In conclusion, I have to say, I can't choose among them. I really can't. Sorry.

• Lance
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Rush, he steals most of his material from Savage and Alex Jones.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Savage. He says whatever he feels and has no political filter. Which I think is great, I don't always agree with him but at least hes honest about how he feels.

• shauna
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Gee whiz you libbies really are a bunch of babies. You taah conservatives with the most vile, nasty vulgar hate filled speech I have ever heard in my life and then you call conservatives nasty and hateful just because they disagree with you. Now this is just the height of hypocracy. Liberals need to grow up and start wearing long pants.

• 7 years ago

I would have to go with Savage but even he can't hold a candle to the likes of Ed Schultz or the late, great Keith Olbermann.

• 7 years ago

They can't compete with the vitriol from Air America's former hosts like Al Frankenstein or Janeane Garofalo. Then there is also Keith 'Blabbermouth' Olbermann.

• 7 years ago

Rush is as nice as it gets.

The only times I have heard Savage he was bad.

Levin is ok.

There are no Liberal talk shows that have ever succeeded. I listened to a few that tried .. they were incredibley bad.

• 7 years ago

Never heard of the ones who aren't Rush, so Rush.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.