Looking for evidence against god?

is there any solid evidence against god because i really dont want to believe in this guy. i mean he is a total dick, if he created everything then that means he created disease and bacteria and theres children starving in africa who die really young and dont get to have a life and that is because of gods creation... show more is there any solid evidence against god because i really dont want to believe in this guy. i mean he is a total dick, if he created everything then that means he created disease and bacteria and theres children starving in africa who die really young and dont get to have a life and that is because of gods creation so i need evidence to prove there isnt really someone as horrible as that out there who created us.
Update: dont give me you obviously havn't read the bible rubbish yeh just because they ate a apple of a tree gives this guy a right to destory young childrens lives while other people who have sinned all their life sit in the pools counting their money they stole from us ordinary people
26 answers 26