Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Why is "YOLO" popular all of a sudden? Was there seriously a problem of people thinking we lived twice?

Favorite Answer

I don't get YOLO. It preaches that you only have but one life, which is great and all, yet people use it as a why in regards to something that will likely cut that single life shorter.

i substitute into in severe college from 2007-2011 the generally taking place childrens have been cliche and not on an analogous time. a million. They positioned on AE, Aeropostal, and so on; they have coach bags and wore numerous makeup 2. They have been the infants of docs, attorneys, the wealthy human beings 3. soccer payers have been as stupid as bricks and each now and then no longer the main generally taking place. Being athletic (no remember the sport) made you greater probable to alter into generally taking place, something I by no skill rightly understood. yet another oddity substitute into that many human beings in marching band have been generally taking place. i.e. they infrequently experience below the nerdy, awkward stereotype. 4. you apart from mght defined the generally taking place scholars ok as that it substitute into comparable right here too. ( well-liked, humorous, slutty each and every now and then, they drink, do sexual stuff to get interest, pass type yet get sturdy grades). I continuously theory it substitute into strange what proportion generally taking place childrens have been athletic and on the A-honor roll. The cheese turning out to be on timber element is humorous, yet i've got faith that ought to ensue. There are people who're so stupid, so, so stupid and that is worse in infants.

They realized YOLO during the Kony hype

You Obviously Lack Originality

I don't know, but I'll bet there's a lot of idiots getting YOLO tattoos who are really going to regret it later on.

YOLO is as bad as SWAG -_-

my god i'm 13 but i still can't stand those.

• ?

When something becomes a meme, it becomes popular quickly.

• ?

Lol @ James

I have nine lives.

Source(s): I'm a cat, muthafucka.